WHEN NOT TO ADVERTISE
I DON’T NEED TO ADVERTISE! YOU’RE RIGHT, THERE IS A TIME NOT TO ADVERTISE WHEN…
1. You have all the business in town!
2. Everybody loves you so much they just can’t trade elsewhere!
3. Children stop being born!
4. You have more business than you can handle!
5. There are no new people moving to your area!
6. The economy is so healthy; anybody could make money in business!
7. You want to keep your large inventory!
8. You have no competition!
9. You don’t really want to work very hard anyhow! 10. You have netted your first million (after taxes)! 11. You have to hire more help to handle business!
THE TIME TO START ADVERTISING IS WHEN…
1. You do not agree with all of the above statements!
THE PLACE TO START IS WITH…
1. The media that will get your message to the most families in your customer area!
2. The media that is most reasonable in cost! Your Local Radio Station!